Are Carrots Orange?
During the Autumn term, our learning topic is ‘Are carrots orange?’
We will be thinking all about food. Where food comes from? What food looks like?
What food tastes like? We will be thinking about food that grows and looking at how it grows and will also be thinking about food from around the world.
We would really like it if you could complete some of the home learning tasks!
- Challenge yourself to try a new food that you have never
eaten before and write a sentence about it.
- Bake or cook something at home with your grown-up
- Maybe you could draw a picture or take a photo of it.
- Draw a picture and write about your favourite meal.
- Grow a plant at home.
- Help a grown-up at home do some gardening.