Welcome to Sepia Class
On this page you will be able to find out what fun and exciting activities the children have been up to in class.
- Please can children bring their reading books into school daily. Children should read at home at least 3 times a week.
- Every Tuesday the children will have PE. Please can children have their full PE kits in school for this time.
- Every Wednesday the children will go swimming. They will need a swimming costume or shorts, a towel and a swimming cap.
- Spellings will be set every Monday for the children to practise and learn and then they will be tested on the following Monday.
- As part of their homework, please can children go on Times Table Rock stars at least once a week.
PE in Sepia Class
We have been doing a lot of PE in Sepia class this half term.
Every Wednesday, we go swimming. We are learning how to swim independently without the need of a float. We have even started to jump into the deep end. During the sessions, we learn a different range of strokes to make us become more confident swimmers.
Ellie says, 'I really love swimming because we get to learn how to swim.'
Lacey says, 'Swimming is a fun thing to do because you get to splash in the water and have fun with your friends.'
Every Tuesday, we are very lucky to have coaches from Hartlepool United to come into school and teach us how to play football. We have been learning how to pass to one another, controlling the ball carefully when doing this. We have also started playing actual football matches against one another. We love it when we score goals!
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...
Christmas has finally hit Sepia class. We really enjoyed our trip to Hartlepool College of Further Education on Tuesday 27th November for their Christmas Fayre. During the day, we got to take part in a range of fun and exciting Christmas activities. We particularly enjoyed singing as part of the school choir. We even got to see Santa. Take a look at some of the things that we got up to.