In addition to teaching the National Curriculum, the school also offers an Enrichment curriculum which aims to develop children’s life skills. Every Friday afternoon between 2 – 3pm, the whole school takes part in different enrichment activities. Each child chooses an activity and then spend the next half a term placed in a mixed-age group. Activities cover a wide range of areas but all encourage children to develop skills of team work, self-esteem, social skills and critical thinking.
This term we have lots of exciting activities for the children to become involved with.
- Brazilian football with Megan from Brazilian Soccer Schools
- Multi-sports at Mill House
- Conservation work at Summerhill
- Street dance with Adam from Bulldog Entertainment
- Sing Stars
- Bowling at Larry's Lanes
- Arts and crafts
- Music with Jamie from Music Box
- Coding Club