Welcome to Sepia class
On this page you will be able to find out about the fun and exciting activities the children have been up to in class. You can also find some important information.
Class Teacher - Mr Kentfield-Wells
Support Staff - Miss Graham
- Please can children bring their reading books into school daily. Children should read at home at least 3 times a week.
- Every Tuesday the children will have PE. PE kits will be provided by school however children will need to bring their own trainers. Please can you ensure that children do not wear earrings when doing PE.
- Spellings will be set every Friday for the children to practise and learn and then they will be tested on the following Friday.
- Please ensure that all children's clothing (jumpers, cardigans, etc) are clearly named.
- As part of their homework, please can children go on Times Table Rock stars at least once a week.
Sepia's Long Term Plan